When it comes to treating sports injuries in teens and preteens, a physician’s experience...more
Are you an active runner, a sport club player, a rock wall climber, or...more
Whether a patient is active in golf or tennis, or just enjoys a good...more
Tenex Health TX™
Tenex Health TX helps relieve pain at the source to promote healing. Tenex Health TX will treat; swimmer's shoulder, tennis & golfer's elbow, jumper's knee, plantar fascia, and achilles tendonitis.
For more information click here!
At Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists, we treat a variety of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
in addition to athletic injuries.
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is currently offering a discounted rate of $35...more
- TENEX HEALTH TX may be right for you! Please review the 2015...more
- We are now offering an exciting new outpatient procedure specially designed for...more
See all news
- Dr. Weinstein
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is led by Dr. Weinstein, a magna cum laude graduate of Columbia University, who received his Sports Medicine fellowship training at… Read More
- Nicole D’Apice
- Nicole is a Physician Assistant. Originally from Michigan, she earned her bachelors degree from Grand Valley State University… Read More
- Heather A. Trujillo-Olkkonen
- Heather is a Physician Assistant. Originally from New Mexico, she earned her Bachelors degree from Central Michigan University…Read More