When it comes to treating sports injuries in teens and preteens, a physician’s experience...more
Are you an active runner, a sport club player, a rock wall climber, or...more
Whether a patient is active in golf or tennis, or just enjoys a good...more
Tenex Health TX™
Tenex Health TX helps relieve pain at the source to promote healing. Tenex Health TX will treat; swimmer's shoulder, tennis & golfer's elbow, jumper's knee, plantar fascia, and achilles tendonitis.
For more information click here!
At Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists, we are committed to ensuring that you are supported every step of the way through the healing process.
In addition, our providers take the time to explain all procedures in detail, and to answer all questions, before moving forward with treatment. We view the doctor/patient relationship as a partnership in restoring your health and mobility, and we invest the time and attention you deserve.
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is currently offering a discounted rate of $35...more
- TENEX HEALTH TX may be right for you! Please review the 2015...more
- We are now offering an exciting new outpatient procedure specially designed for...more
See all news
- Dr. Weinstein
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is led by Dr. Weinstein, a magna cum laude graduate of Columbia University, who received his Sports Medicine fellowship training at… Read More
- Nicole D’Apice
- Nicole is a Physician Assistant. Originally from Michigan, she earned her bachelors degree from Grand Valley State University… Read More
- Heather A. Trujillo-Olkkonen
- Heather is a Physician Assistant. Originally from New Mexico, she earned her Bachelors degree from Central Michigan University…Read More