When it comes to treating sports injuries in teens and preteens, a physician’s experience...more
Are you an active runner, a sport club player, a rock wall climber, or...more
Whether a patient is active in golf or tennis, or just enjoys a good...more
SOS is still Open!!!!!
In response to the worldwide health crisis, Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists has decided to modify its current office hours. Our office hours for the next several weeks will be 8am-12pm Monday through Friday. Please check this page or our Facebook page for updates. We are committed to guaranteeing the safety of our employees, patients, and partners. During this time we will have all services available to meet your orthopaedic healthcare needs and urgent appointments are always immediately available.
Fast. Easy. Secure
With online bill pay, you can make payments quickly, easily, and securely.
Tenex Health TX™
Tenex Health TX helps relieve pain at the source to promote healing. Tenex Health TX will treat; swimmer's shoulder, tennis & golfer's elbow, jumper's knee, plantar fascia, and achilles tendonitis.
For more information click here!
At Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists, we treat a variety of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
in addition to athletic injuries.
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists now has a 2nd location in Mesa (202 &...more
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is currently offering a discounted rate of $35...more
- TENEX HEALTH TX may be right for you! Please review the 2015...more
See all news
- Dr. Weinstein
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists is led by Dr. Weinstein, a magna cum laude graduate of Columbia University, who received his Sports Medicine fellowship training at… Read More
- Dr. Meszaros
- Dr. Meszaros specializes in a variety of orthopedic conditions with a special interest in shoulder and knee surgeries. Dr. Meszaros is a graduate of Michigan State University…. Read More
- Nicole D’Apice
- Nicole is a Physician Assistant. Originally from Michigan, she earned her bachelors degree from Grand Valley State University… Read More
- Theresa D. Koppal
- Theresa is a Board Certified Physician Assistant at Sports and Orthopedic Specialists. She received her PA degree in 2014…Read More